Welcome!

Welcome to The PLUSH Blog! Here is where you'll find all things beauty, fashion, and fun! Enjoy! ~The Plush Team

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

It's here!!!

Dear Plush-ers :-)



You can now purchase a copy of my very first book, No Nannies Allowed: A Real Mom's Guide To Being A Real Mom at http://www.mommystoday.com!!

My book is an open source to the entire experience of motherhood! I say this because I've learned that having a baby and becoming a mother are two separate experiences! When the world discovers you are pregnant, so much advice is poured on you from how to hold baby, to how to care for baby when baby grows sick! However, nobody explains how overwhlemed you grow if you improperly pack a diaper bag, or just how inadequate you feel when you can't figure out exactly how baby wants to be comforted! You take on a lot in your new role and sometimes don't adapt as smoothly as you imagined. Often times when these normal things happen, you feel like a 'bad' mom. I wrote this book to show that despite the rocky moments, you are a real mom!

I kept finding changes I wanted to make with the book, and I probably always will just because I'm beyond a perfectionist [as I'm sure 99.9% of the world is when it comes to their vision!] :-) but I am beyond pleased of what readers will find! I was extremely nervous in writing some parts, as my book is beyond personal, but I knew my writing would help another mommy who experienced some rocky moments! And I also knew that it was beneficial for non mommys, as they get a glimpse into what to expect as well! I definitely would've been more prepared for transitioning into motherhood if someone had told me the whole experience, as I like to call it!

I couldn't wait to launch the site, my webdesigner was AWESOME [and can be reached at blancomgmt@gmail.com!] She's soooo reasonable and worked with me through every detail! I give her ALL props to her for such an amazing website!

I hope you enjoy the book and PLEASE send any/ all comments to mommystoday@gmail.com! I enjoy feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment