Welcome!

Welcome to The PLUSH Blog! Here is where you'll find all things beauty, fashion, and fun! Enjoy! ~The Plush Team

Monday, February 6, 2012

MADONNA!!!!



I have been in Madonna OVERLOAD since her Superbowl halftime performance! This performance was INSANE!!! LOVED IT!

If you missed it- where were you?! When I first found out Madonna would be performing, I thought "why??" but now I see! Her voice is AMAZEEEEE!!! So soft, yet powerful! Definitely angelic is the best word to describe it!

Growing up, I knew Madonna for being a sex kitten and for singing "Material Girl" ... I had NO clue of her success of her other songs until I got older, but still I had no extreme interest (like that of Bey!) of her music! All that has changed for me!

All morning I have been looking at her YouTube vid's! Literally going crazy! Where have I been!? I feel like I have been missing out!

Check it out!



Here is my next favorite song for right now! "Like A Prayer" ... and peep Leon!



No comments:

Post a Comment