Welcome!

Welcome to The PLUSH Blog! Here is where you'll find all things beauty, fashion, and fun! Enjoy! ~The Plush Team

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

MCM Mayhem

I've always been a bag lady! My boyfriend asked me recently "aren't you getting tired of bags???" my answer was "NO! How could I?!" ... And how could I?! It's like getting new shoes, or new lip gloss even! You HAVE to just have one for any and every occasion!

Ok! Diary entry! Last summer I wanted a new classic bag! I wasn't sure if I wanted to go with Gucci or Louis! I was wrecking my brain trying to figure this out and when I went to go buy my Gucci, they didn't have one that made me go crazy! I went home and thought, I really don't want a bag that everyone knows about- I wanted something different! Called my MCM crazed sister/ cousin and made her SWEAR to not tell anyone that I wanted a MCM! Mainly b/c people knew, but not knew about MCM! It wasn't a bag that many people would go to first because Louis was so major!

She called me about a month later and said "SHON, you HAVE to see this new bag by MCM. You're going to LOVE it" ... she sent it to me and I said "WE HAVE TO GET IT!" We searched for that bag for 2 days and LUCKILY, a lady called her from Bloomy's and said we have 3 bags left! She came over my house and we went STRAIGHT there, ran to the counter and the lady said there was only 1 left! I told her she could just have it cause I knew how much she loved it! ... The lady then said, "Sorry, I didn't see this one, we have 2 left" ... We literally hugged each other and jumped up and down!! LOL! That's how serious we were about that bag! 

Now, I'm in MCM overload! Check out these new things, these colors and styles will blow your socks off!






This fanny pack is soooo everything! I have to tell my sister/ cousin to grab it!

                                                                                                                              


HOW FREAKING HOT IS THIS??!!!

 

1 comment: