Welcome!

Welcome to The PLUSH Blog! Here is where you'll find all things beauty, fashion, and fun! Enjoy! ~The Plush Team

Monday, January 30, 2012

Fendi Nation

I was minding my own business when my eyes caught a glimpse of some of these Fendi things! I then was instantly drawn in! But how could you resist?! I think my new thing just may be Fendi! Forget everything else for the moment and focus your attention to this BEYOND Fendi collection!

Growing up, I saw Fendi as a drag because the colors weren't as exciting- while it is your perfect everyday bag, it didn't MAKE me go spend money to purchase one like others! Ohhh, but now! I need to prepare my wallet for the things that are about to happen!

The booties at the bottom are guaranteed to take you OUT!

 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment