Welcome!

Welcome to The PLUSH Blog! Here is where you'll find all things beauty, fashion, and fun! Enjoy! ~The Plush Team

Friday, January 20, 2012

Burr's Online Make Up tutorials!

One day, while browsing the Internet, I came across Tanya Burr's online make up tutorials available on YouTube! She shows you literally everything to achieve 'celebrity looks' ... I recommend mixing and matching her tips to create your own unique look! Once I saw one video, I couldn't stop watching, I looked at video, after video, after video!

As women, we LOVE to dress up and look nice, however, in most cases we're not 100% sure how to achieve or perfect an overall face! Whether this be concealer, eye liner, mascara, etc! Ms. Burr shows it all! She even shows a before and after clip at the end!

One of my favorites is the Beyonce clip of course! She did Bey's look from her "Why Don't You Love Me" video! And its completely step by step! She shows you each product and explains thoroughly!

I've included some here, but feel free to browse more on your own! Visit YouTube.com and search "Tanya Burr Make Up Tutorials" 







In the Beyonce tutorial she describes a Clinique mascara guide thats deisgned to guide you to which mascara to use based on your make up look! I of course found my own Sephora version that I LOVE! As usual, you can visit the Sephora website, but I recommend visiting the store! That way you can have make up applied to you directly and you'll see first hand which to use for different occasions!


No comments:

Post a Comment