Welcome!

Welcome to The PLUSH Blog! Here is where you'll find all things beauty, fashion, and fun! Enjoy! ~The Plush Team

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Gisele is BACK!

Not that she ever left, but she is making way yet again! KILLING effortlessly in this shoot for Salvatore Ferragamo!! In 2011, she was listed by Forbes as the highest paid model, bringing in a whopping 45 million dollars! This has been a trend for her since 2007! Modeling definitely isn't easy! I struggle taking pictures of myself, let alone when someone else is taking a picture of me!

Gisele and husband, NFL star Tom Brady were named the highest paid celebrity couple in 2011 with combined income toppling 76 million dollars! They beat out both Beyonce and Jay Z, as well as 'Brangelina'!! Amazing!! I love it! When I hear these stories, I'm completely in awe! People that are so driven, are so inspiring! Their results are a direct result from their drive because nothing in this world is easy!


 



Okay! So I went a little overboard! Here's a little more Gisele!! ...


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment