Welcome!

Welcome to The PLUSH Blog! Here is where you'll find all things beauty, fashion, and fun! Enjoy! ~The Plush Team

Friday, January 20, 2012

So MIA

Hello Everyone!!!!


I feel horrible that just as I kick off the New Year I become neglectful of my bloggy blog!


It's not my fault though! Of course after the new year, literally EVERYONE returns to work and everything kicks in to high gear! Which is exactly what happened! I was in work overload! Nonetheless, I've made a vow to never let this happen again!


My MUA [cousin/ sister/ roomie/ best friend] is actually coming on board too! I LOVE it! She's full of so much knowledge! Not just of make up [in which she's pretty much on the verge of genius!], but of the craft of beauty itself! We make a great team if I do say so myself! So be on the look out!


... She's just waiting for a blog tutorial LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment