Welcome!

Welcome to The PLUSH Blog! Here is where you'll find all things beauty, fashion, and fun! Enjoy! ~The Plush Team

Monday, January 9, 2012

Violent Lips!

Now even your lips can be 'tatted up' with the Violent Lips lip tattoos!! I LOVE them! I saw these a while ago and always wanted to try them, but kept forgetting to pick them up when I went to the mall! These are PERFECT for photo shoots, birthdays, or if you just want to have fun! All my make up guru's will SO adore these!! So many colors and flavors to chose from, you can always play make up! I found mine at Sephora, my one stop everything beauty shop! But you can also check out their website at: http://www.violentlips.com


 

Of COURSE my Kimmy would try it!!

 


I was too nervous to try all the vibrant colors, so I took it very easy and simple with the gold! I definitely want to try the others just for fun next time! They're super easy to put on and take off! Once I get it down packed, I'll probably throw a party just so I can try it on all of my friends!! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment