Welcome!

Welcome to The PLUSH Blog! Here is where you'll find all things beauty, fashion, and fun! Enjoy! ~The Plush Team

Monday, January 30, 2012

Other items ...

I almost lost it when I saw some of Rachel Zoe's collection! I LOVE HER! She's as chic as chic gets! Most people rock labels just so they can say they are rocking labels! But Rachel looks for simplicity in designers and puts everything together so effortlessly gorgeous! I love her bohemian look! It fits her so well! The bag that I love in her collection is SO her! I can totally see her with that on her arm! That makes it so much better to reach your audience! When [some] people design based on their style its a guaranteed win!



My next victim was this YSL pumps! Aren't they to DIE?! Perfect for a birthday cocktail party or quick event!


I never was a Tom's girl, but knowing that they're innovating new prints in their collection does give me hope because they look so comfy! I need a spring running around shoe! If you see any other new Tom prints- let me know! I'm ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment