Welcome!

Welcome to The PLUSH Blog! Here is where you'll find all things beauty, fashion, and fun! Enjoy! ~The Plush Team

Monday, January 30, 2012

Spring CleanINg


While [window] shopping on Neiman's website! I found soooo many cute items for Spring! I LIVE for a BEYOND [meaning it SCREAMS everything you need in life and more!!!] bag!! But what caught my attention were the new twists Loubi's are giving this season!




Glitter shoes have been in for the past 2 years! But THESE are beauties!!! I LIVE for a slingback! This pump is beyond perfect! It has every look combined! What more could a girl ask for!


NOTHING beats these Alexander McQueen wedges!! WHEW!! I so wasn't ready for these!
  


And if you don't know! I've been on Burberry HARD this past season! They're keeping up quite well in the fashion game! No more bland plaids for them! These woven sandals are HOTTTT!!











  The Casadei Cutout Platform Sandal! FIREEE!!



 
JIMMY CHOO WHEWWWW!!!! Bring on the weather because the shoes are ready!!

 
Not your ordinary espadrille! By: Charlotte Olympia, Rapunzel Braided Raffia Wedge

No comments:

Post a Comment