Welcome!

Welcome to The PLUSH Blog! Here is where you'll find all things beauty, fashion, and fun! Enjoy! ~The Plush Team

Friday, January 20, 2012

All About RiRi!

Okay, I'm in LOVE with Rihanna these days! Her music is FIRE! She pretty much touches on all things us girls go through [or think about lol] and puts it to a funky, catchy song! Janet Jackson once did this in r&b, but to hear it in pop has been quite the experience! Her music brings cultures together, which is not only good for her pockets, but good for listeners as well! I see more often R&B artists dabbling the the pop music pot! As well as pop artists doing ballards! Umbrella broke the mold of traditional r&b, and for/ to is when she turned into a pop artist!

 

"You Da One" has been on constant repeat in my mind, and "What's My Name" and "Rude Boy" have been my favorites these past two summers!

Rihanna is catching more buzz from tweeting a picture of her in a bathing suit [seen here] while she was on vacation in Hawaii! The bathing suit is just as much of a sensation as she! It was then I remembered about 2 weeks ago, I saw Rihanna in another banging bikini [the top was see thru] while she was vacationing in Barbados... I then realized she has LOTS of HOT bikini pieces!


So not only is she the new 'Sexiest Women Alive' according to Esquire magazine, she has the pictures to back it up! She also recently broke a record, and beat out MADONNA for having the most digital downloads! 47.5 MILLION!!! That's sooooo MAJOR! She's only 23 years old! I love it!


























ALSO!! Check out the "You Da One" video!!! LOVE it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment